This year, on the first weekend in August, I will be riding the PMC for the 7th time and, as promised, I am once again asking for your support.
Many of you have heard my reasons for riding the PMC each year but I think they are worth repeating:
1) Cancer has affected my family and the families of virtually everyone I know;
2) Every single dollar raised by riders goes directly to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
3) Dana-Farber has the talent, the right balance of care and research, and the relentless dedication needed to make a real difference;
4) It's working. Tremendous progress is being made with new approaches including precision medicine and immunotherapy. This progress would not be possible without PMC funding.
5) The work is not done. It won't be until every cancer is either eliminated or reduced to a manageable, chronic illness.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support!
I have chosen to keep all of my donors' information confidential; therefore it is not displayed on my PMC public donor list.